Team USA Reigns Supreme!
At the just completed F3A World Championship in Villa Gessel in Argentina, Team USA won the gold medal for the highest overall placing of all its team members. In addition, Joseph Sczcur repeated as the Junior World Champion!! Congratulations go to all the US team members - all four of them flew in the F3A Finals (out of 10 pilots) - Jason Shulman finished 3rd overall (his highest placing at a World Championship), Andrew Jesky finished 4th, Joseph finished 8th, and AC Glenn finished 9th in his first WC.
Click here for the official results.
Follow the link to access brief judging seminars that incorporate the latest rules changes and sequences. We encourage everyone to hold a 20 minute meeting prior to each contest to ensure we are all on the same page with regards to judging criteria and to reinforce the principles of judging often.
Click here for the page that contains the mini-seminars.
Yes, it's approaching that time of year again... renewal of your NSRCA membership! Don't procrastinate and wait until late in December to renew... do it now and relax!
All you need to do is log in and after logging in, there is a "Membership Options" under the "User Menu" on the left hand side that will have your current membership and next to it will have a "Renew Now" link. Click on it and then click on the "Renew Now: $40 for Year 2018" button.
The results of the survey that was done about 2 months ago are now posted. Please click the following link to see the results:
Click here for the survey results.
Please review the proposed sequences that have been posted for membership feedback. Forward all comments to your NSRCA DVP or other board members for compilation and consideration. It’s important that all comments be as specific as possible to inform any potential modifications.
Click here to see the proposed sequences.
What is happening on RCU...
- 02-16-2018 08:42We are fast approaching the date for the Sportsmans and Intermediate Clinic at Georgetown Modelers Association. The one day Clinic is going to be...
- 02-15-2018 10:46I just purchased a used Proteus. Need some imput on correct CG or CG range.Former owner not available.
- 02-14-2018 15:05*Solved*
- 02-13-2018 12:58There is still plenty of interest in IC pattern models. I looked at converting my Amadeus design but it is not really compatible. So a new design was...
- 02-10-2018 20:45Came across this picture of a new F3A plane from Japan Interesting vertical fairing to tie each side of the canalyzer to the wing Said to give...
- 02-09-2018 04:04Hello, @SP Fantasista Owners.... Could you give me the rate of "trim control" when the flaps are down ? Thanks a lot.