As we get additional information about the Nationals, we'll post it here.
NATS Information - From Jon Dieringer (Nats Event Director)
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Saturday, July 30, Practice Site 4 (NO FLYING AT SITE 1&3)
- Sunday, July 31, Practice Site 4 (NO FLYING AT SITE 1&3)
- Monday, August 1:
Open Flying Sites 1, 3 & 4
8am-9am: Check in and aircraft processing for volunteers
9am-3:00pm: Check in and aircraft processing, others
1:00pm-3:00pm: Sound check available for testing Site 1
4:30pm: Pilot’s Meeting, AMA Site 1 (bring a chair) - Mandatory
After meeting: Social Event sponsored by A2 F3A Products
- Tuesday, August 2
Sites 1&3: Preliminary Rounds 1 & 2 (F3A and Masters)
Site 4: Rounds 1 & 2 (Advanced and Intermediate)
6:00pm: Trimming Seminar w/ Bryan Hebert, sponsored by CKAero
- Wednesday, August 3:
Sites 1&3: Preliminary Rounds 3 & 4 (F3A and Masters)
Site 4: Rounds 3 & 4 (Advanced and Intermediate)
7:00 pm Site 1: Intro Flight Coach w/ TBD, sponsored by TBD
- Thursday, August 4
Sites 1&3: Semifinals (F3A)
Sites 1&3: Preliminary Rounds 5&6 (Masters)
Site 4: Rounds 5&6 (Advanced and Intermediate)
6pm: Mandatory Pilots Meeting:
F3A and Masters Finalists Announcement
Social Event sponsored by Rusty and Anne Dose
F3S Pattern Jets Demo by Bob Pannell
Distribution of Unknowns/ Judging Assignments
- Friday, August 5:
Site 1: F3A Finals
Site 3: Masters Finals
Site 4: Rounds 7&8 (Intermediate and Advanced)
7pm: Awards Dinner, Vera Mae’s Bistro, Muncie, Sponsored by the NSRCA
Finals judges to be determined based on finalists for the Masters and FAI Finals plus volunteers. Keep in mind that these schedules could change due to drop-outs. The final flight schedules will be known after the Pilots Meetings on Monday, August 1.
The following information is for the 2022 AMA Precision Aerobatics Nationals. Please click on the document to display the information. If you click the NATS logo above you'll be taken to the AMA NATS News page. NOTE - The following links are for information that we hope to provide as it becomes available. If you click a link and get an Error page, it simply means the information is not yet available.
- Contestant Information Sheet
- Contestant List
- Contestant Equipment List (to be posted after NATS)
- Masters Finals (See Masters)
- F3A Finals (See F3A)
Semi-Finals and Finals Flight Orders
- Unknown 1 Calling Card, Aresti L, Aresti R
- Unknown 2 Calling Card, Aresti L, Aresti R
- 8/4/2022 - Updated everything else.
- 8/4/2022 - Unknowns Posted
- 8/4/2022 - Scores for Day 3 Posted
- 8/3/2022 - Scores for Day 2 Posted
- 8/2/2022 - Scores for Day 1 posted.
- 7/30/2022 - Flight Orders/Judging Assignments Posted.
- 7/11/2022 - Initial Publication
Results will be posted after the day's flights have been completed.
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4||Pilot Reports|
|F3A||F3A||F3A Semi Finals||F3A Finals||F3A|